I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
How To Unlock ZTE Blade 20 by Unlock Code (carrier change)
If you have an ZTE Blade 20 smartphone and are thinking of switching to another mobile service provider because your current operator is charging a lot of money for calls, messages and data usage. In addition, the service provided by the operator is very poor and you want to use the network that most of your friends use, but SIM cards do not work on your phone, the solution is to unlock the phone by IMEI code or Network Code. When you unlock it you will have the option to use it anywhere in the world and with any SIM Card. The device will gain new features and special options. We will provide you with the unlock code you need so that your ZTE phone can be used with any operator. We would only need to know the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) of your phone and this is obtained by dialing *#06# on the phone's call screen or by removing the battery on the information label.
Unlock ZTE Blade 20
- Product Code:ZTE Blade 20
- Delivery Time: Working Days.
- Availability:In Stock
What do we need to know to generate an unlock code for the ZTE Blade 20?
1. IMEI number on your locked ZTE phone.
We are going to explain 4 ways to find the IMEI number on your Locked phone.
- Go to Phone dial and type *#06# the IMEI number will be shown on the screen.
- Go to Settings and see in the About device section.
- On a white label underneath your phones battery (for phones with removable batteries).
- Find the IMEI from the original box / packing.
¿How to unlock my phone ZTE?
The steps to unlock ZTE phone are very easy fast and secure It can be summed up in 3 simple steps to enter the code on the ZTE phone.
Step 1: Power on your ZTE phone with a Different SIM card (from another carrier).
Example: If your phone works a Sim card AT&T insert a Sim card Movistar, MetroPCS,T-mobile, Sprint Verizon ...
Step 2: Wait until you see the message: (Enter Unlock Code or Sim Network Unlock Pin).
Step 3: Now enter the unlock code that was delivered to your email.
Step 4: You will see a message “Network Unlock Successful”.
Where will the unlock code for my phone?
1. We send all unlock codes by email.
The code will reach the email provided by the customer.
2. You can also check if your code has been generated with the order number “You get the order number at the end of the Order”.
3. For more information regarding your order you can contact us through Whatsapp +58 04246653042.
What benefits do you get when you unlock a ZTE Blade 20 phone?
1. Once you have unlocked your ZTE Blade 20 phone, you have the advantage
of choosing the mobile network you want, it will never be associated with a single network.
2. You can avoid roaming charges if you travel to another country.
3. You will have the ease of using one or more sim cards from the country where you are.
4. You can take advantage of the data and call services of several telephone companies (this is possible with a ZTE Blade 20 cell phone unlocked), you can avoid charging additional balance
5. Access many special functions on your ZTE Blade 20 phone.
Where do I go to get an unlock code for the ZTE Blade 20 phone?
Generally to unlock a mobile phone or Wi-Fi hotspot, we go to a technical service. We want to let you know that to unlock your ZTE Blade 20 you only need a code provided by us and best of all from the comfort of your home without wasting time, you do not need to use cables or updates or root to your computer, it is not necessary Do any complex step, only with a code that we will send quickly you can unlock your phone.
Is it a safe and reliable process?
- Yes, in addition to the great benefits obtained by unlocking ZTE Blade 20 it will not affect the warranty of the phone and manufacturer. Now you can use your phone with all the operators in the world. It is such a reliable process that we guarantee that you will not lose any data from your equipment. It is a process that is performed only once and is permanent.
- By having your smartphone or Wi-Fi hotspot unlocked you will get a higher price than a ZTE Blade 20 Blocked by the network.
- If at any time in your life you want to sell your mobile it will cost more money because it is unlocked.
- If you have doubts and questions you can contact us by our online support 24/7 Whatsapp + 58 0424 6653042